An ambitious dealer group in the Middle East, representing an impressive portfolio of Automotive Brands are seeking to appoint an Assistant General Manager. Working in a brand-new state of the art dealership, they are seeking to grow their market share and presence, whilst delivering a high-class customer service. Your initial focus will be to develop a robust sales department and with development be tasked with overseeing the Aftersales Department.
Who we’re looking for
- Minimum 7 Years’ Experience with a focus on new and used car sales
- Must have experience with volume and premium brands
- Focused on sales processes and implementation
- A clear understanding of P&L and sales KPI’s
- A manager who is able to provide his team with guidance and be a motivator
- Developing and planning marketing activities in conjunction with the Marketing Team
- Current or previous Middle East experience is essential
- Competitive Salary Package
- Generous Incentive Scheme
- Year End Bonus
- Housing Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Education Allowance
- Company Car
- Company Mobile Phone
- Annual Air Ticket
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.