Our Client is one of the GCC’s most diverse group of companies, operating in key sectors with an enviable portfolio of businesses. An immediate opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join their hospitality division as Adviser to the Board, you’ll be based in one of the GCC’s beautiful and family-friendly locations, the role will involve extensive travel.
- Reporting directly to the Owner, you will effectively act as a key board member for a stunning hotel based in Europe, working with management to lead and support the achievement of their financial and operational targets through establishment of a positive culture and clear expectations.
- Supporting the General Manager in the overall management and strategic direction of the hotel.
- Seek out viable investment opportunities to expand the Group’s hotel portfolio in Europe.
- In addition, you may well be parachuted into other businesses with the group’s portfolio to assist with management and direction.
Who we’re looking for
- You’re a capable CFO, CEO, COO or GM of a luxury hotel and extensive background in hospitality.
- A thorough professional, with an in-depth understanding of managing Owner expectations, plus cultural sensitivity.
- Successful negotiator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree essential
What’s on offer
Base salary GBP £95,000 / €111,000 per annum tax-free plus business class air ticket, 30 days annual leave, accommodation allowance, fully expensed company car, private medical and life insurance cover.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.