Our Client is an automotive manufacturer, they are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Channel Development Manager to be based at their regional offices in Dubai.
- You will have responsibility for developing short, medium and long-term strategic plan to optimise the brand's dealer network in the Middle East & Africa regions. Ensuring a profitable, sustainable network eager to invest and work in partnership with the brand.
- Create and maintain the highest quality of retail representation across the Middle East and Africa, enhancing the desirability of products and ensuring the delivery of customer satisfaction by the whole dealer network
- Ensure that dealers' physical and business operating standards meet minimum obligations
- Responsible for continuous development of associated dealer business areas using centrally developed tools, such as KPIs, composite financial reporting and dealer training
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a Network Plan to strengthen sales performance and customer fulfillment through optimum dealer network size, location and partner, with facilities that meet CI obligations in accordance with overall present and future business policy.
Control dealer candidate process, from selection and appointment and set-up all the way through to launch and completion of all Dealer Agreements.
Monitor, train and advise using Sales Channel Development tools, e.g. KPIs, RPI, and mystery shopping.
Analyse report results and work with regions and dealers to determine appropriate actions to ensure optimised performance and profitability.
Together with the Asia Pacific region, ensure that all contracts are issued on a timely basis and ensure dealers meet the brand's required operating standards and legislative requirements where appropriate.
Implement and monitor Dealer facilities. Ensure all dealers comply with CI facility and timeline requirements in agreed timescales. Ensure dealers support the sales channel development strategy.
Implement and monitor Retail standards programme, RPI, mystery shopping and training programmes.
Ensure an appropriate, consistent customer brand experience and business performance throughout the network.
Scope, implement and manage Regional Dealer Bonus Programme. Together with the region and in line with business objectives and customer strategy.
Scope, implement and manage Regional Dealer business planning. Ensure all regional dealers have a fully signed-off business plan, with activity and targets in line with the overall business objective.
- Educated to degree level
- Significant leadership experience within the automotive, preferably with familiarity in Sales, operational Dealer facing environment
- You must be self-motivated, results driven and have a high level of attention to detail with excellent communication skills
- Multi-lingual preferred
- Experience in managing projects, working to tight and defined deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset and flexibility to achieve key business targets
- Previous legal experience would be advantageous
- Confidentiality of extremely sensitive information
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills and ability to demonstrate diplomacy and operate with all levels of management both within the Group and dealer organisations
Basic salary AED 25,000 per month plus company car, bonus, medical insurance, 30 working days annual leave and housing allowance
Apply with your latest CV in Word format.
Our Client is an automotive manufacturer with regional offices in Dubai; due to an internal promotion, they are seeking to recruit an experienced After Sales Director to join their senior leadership team.
Reporting to the Managing Director with responsibility for sixteen key markets
- Current Head of After Sales working with an automotive manufacturer with vast experience in improving and delivering an outstanding aftersales process & performance through both Service and Parts channels
- Experience of leading Regional Service and Parts management teams to improve the Aftersales performance across multiple countries
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with a capacity to connect successfully via numerous channels with multiple business partners and stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to interrogate complex data
- Complete Understanding of the Aftersales process and the impact this has on the customer experience, brand and P&L for each importer/dealer
- Base salary AED 35,000 – AED 37,000 per month plus competitive bonus paid quarterly
- Housing allowance, Company car, Business Class Air Tickets and Education Allowance
If you have the relevant skills and experience, apply with your latest CV
Are you a customer experience manager working in aviation, automotive OEM, or luxury fashion?
Have you project-managed and mapped customer experience journeys?
Do you have a natural ability to inspire others to become obsessive about consistently delivering exceptional customer experiences?
Are you looking for a career opportunity to work in Dubai with some creative and brilliant people?
Our Client is a leading OEM with regional offices in Dubai; they are one of the world's most recognised and highly regarded automotive brands and are recruiting for a Customer Experience Manager to join their team.
- Manage the entire Customer Experience strategy and programs to maximise the brand experience and loyalty
- Drive a Customer Centric philosophy and direction within the Regional Office, importer and dealer network
- Evaluate, control and enhance the brand and customer experience seamlessly with Sales and Aftersales
- Lead the continuous development of the Customer Journey effecting the desired brand value proposition for each touchpoint
- Lead regional CRM strategy and direction, including relevant key performance indicators and initiatives
- Set and manage Lead and Sales Funnel standards, including tools, planning and monitoring.
- Play an ambassadorial role in developing a more vigorous “customer experience” mindset & culture within the business
- Collaborate on all projects, launches and technical solutions which involve the customer journey by working with the teams to ensure it is in line with the customer experience strategy/standards
- You are already a Customer Experience Manager working within aviation (private and commercial first-class travel), automotive OEM (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Bentley, Mercedes-Benz etc) or Luxury fashion (Gucci, Dior, Chanel or Louis Vuitton)
- Hold a university degree in Business Administration and Management or similar education preferred
- Minimum five years of experience in the automotive or luxury retail business
- Have excellent communication skills and a successful track record in influencing senior stakeholders and high-impact decision-making
- Solid interpretation of levers to create a customer-centric operational model
- Ability to drive and effect change
- Base salary AED 18,500 – AED 20,000 per month
- Excellent bonus structure
- Housing, Relocation and Transport allowance plus comprehensive medical cover
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format