We are working with a busy and successful dealership based in Reading, Berkshire to find them a professional, enthusiastic and motivated Warranty Administrator.
As the sole Warranty Administrator for the site, you will be responsible for all invoices and associated paperwork for all work to be completed within the company and manufacturer guidelines.
Who we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have experience of using Kerridge and a detailed working knowledge of the invoicing process.
- Experience working in an automotive comparable role is essential as they need someone to hit the ground running.
- You must possess excellent administrative skills and be organised and confident in your abilities.
What’s on offer?
They will be looking to offer you a basic salary between £30,000 – £33,000, depending on experience. The bonus scheme is worth around £4,000 annually, giving you an OTE between £34,000 – £37,000.
The working hours are 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Please apply now, to be considered for this position. Please note your CV will not be submitted without us speaking with you first. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
We are working closely with an established, modern dealership. They provide sales, service and after repair care across the UK.
We have an amazing opportunity for a customer facing, confident Service Advisor based near Edgware Road.
- Knowledgeable on the services and repairs required on customers vehicles
- Professionally liaising between the workshop and customers
- Building strong relationships with the customers
- Creating a welcoming, optimistic environment
- Successfully managing appointments for servicing or vehicle maintenance
- Main dealerships experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Confident and dressed smart
- Collaborate efficiently in a team-based environment
- Full UK Driving license
A basic salary between £25,000 – £28,500 with an excellent bonus structure (£40,000 – 58,000 OTE)
Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm
Saturdays 8am – 5pm on a rotational basis
If this is of interests to you, apply now with your up-to-date CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEMs.