An exciting opportunity exists with my client based in the Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire area.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and confident Showroom Host to join their very busy prestige luxury dealership.
This position will require you to meet and greet the customers and ensure they are directed to the correct person(s) and department within the dealership. There will also be reception and administration duties.
- You will be the first line of contact in the dealership to all visitors coming into the dealership
- Meet and greet all customers ensuring that they are welcomed and directed to the relevant person
- You will be required to answer incoming calls and transfer to the relevant person
- Managing the showroom display ensuring tea and coffee areas are fully stocked
- Responsible for ensuring that the front of house reception area is clean and tidy
- Provide an administration support function for the dealership as directed (taxing cars)
Who we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
- Presentable and well-groomed with previous hosting experience within the motor industry would be ideal
- This role could suit an Administrator, Host, Receptionist or Customer Service Ambassador in any industry
What’s on offer?
They will be offering a basic salary of £28,000 with a potential bonus scheme to be added in due course for the role.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm. However, they can consider applicants who wish to work other hours such as 10am – 4:30pm.
If you would like work for a company that really take pride in what they do as well as look after their staff then please APPLY.
Once you have applied, if suitable, I will call you to take some details, hopefully with an interview to follow. You know what to do! I look forward to speaking with you soon!
I am working with a forward thinking, dynamic and supportive Head of Business to further increase and build his sales team. He is looking for a Car Sales Executive that is looking to work in a collaborative, friendly team with plenty of banter.
The role is based in Blackburn, Lancashire working for a prestigious brand synonymous with style and luxury.
What’s needed from you?
Experience in this role is ideal, they would love someone who can come in and start building a loyal following using the many leads they have coming through the door. That said, someone with the right attitude and skill set with a passion for cars and the automotive industry will be considered.
A Full driving licence is essential to be able to take the customers out on test drives.
Salary Information and Hours
The starting basic salary will be £14,000 – £20,000. The OTE is between £45,000 – £70,000 (uncapped).
The working hours work out so that you have every other weekend off!
Want to find out more?
Please click APPLY and I will be in touch, happy to share the details of this position with you.
Our Client is a leading passenger car dealer group operating from several locations in South-East Asia; they have an immediate opportunity for an experienced General Manager, Sales (General Sales Manager, Brand Manager, Sales Director) to join their leadership team.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer with responsibility for planning and driving the sales business across the region, commercial strategy, developing both the sales and marketing teams to deliver excellent customer service and financial results.
We are seeking ambitious individuals who have current experience managing the sales business of passenger car dealership, ideally with multi-site responsibility and delivering in excess of 3,000 new cars per annum
Experience working within automotive sales in a strategic, but hands-on role in South-East Asia
Base salary $2,600 – $3,300 per month. Plus, bonus and additional benefits.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format