Are you an experienced F&B professional?
Have you set up and managed successful high-end fine dining restaurants?
Would you be interested in a fantastic opportunity to be involved with something similar in the Middle East?
Our Client is opening three, potentially four fabulous world-renown fine-dining restaurants in the Middle East’s most happening place – Saudi Arabia! They are in the process of establishing the group's F&B Division and are looking for a dynamic Managing Director to head-up the operations.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive, they seek to recruit a Leader as Managing Director who will have complete P&L responsibility for establishing and developing the F&B Division.
- Oversee all aspects of the food and beverage operation across all outlets embracing responsibility for commercial development, menu creation, brand standards development and exceptional quality.
- You are a strategic and operational leader who has experience in the planning, pre-opening and managing of fine-dining restaurants such as Zuma, Bagatelle, Sumosan Twiga or Novikov, to name a few.
- Has a keen eye for detail, is highly organised and has exceptional financial acumen with a proven ability to lead and develop the F&B Management and Teams.
- Passionate about service culture and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Strong understanding of operational controls, budgeting and forecasting
- Excellent organisational, leadership and people development skills.
Base salary £100,000 – £143,000 (depending upon experience) per annum plus accommodation, car or transport allowance, private healthcare, annual business-class air ticket and incentives.
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV.
HCP Group is a recruitment and search consultancy specialising in the hospitality sector, recruiting exceptionally talented people across the UK, Asia and the Middle East.
Are you passionate about horses?
Do you love to coach new riders?
Have you achieved a BHS Stage 2 in Coaching?
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your equestrian love and passion with a fantastic opportunity to move to Qatar?
Our client is a newly established equestrian riding school in Qatar with super facilities. They are recruiting for a Riding Instructor to join their Equestrian team. The successful candidate will have experience teaching pupils between the ages of 4-15, demonstrate professionalism in all teaching, combine learning and fun with safety and have a minimum qualification of BHSAI or equivalent.
Teaching children and young adults, individually or as a group, to ride horses
Grooming and tacking up of horses in preparation for lessons and untacking horses after lessons
Ensuring that appropriate safety clothing is worn and health and safety rules are followed
Planning lesson programmes for individual riders according to their abilities
Keeping records of the progress of pupils
Administer first aid in the event that a pupil falls from a horse
Duties could also include mucking out, turning out and bringing in, tack cleaning, etc.
Enjoy working with people and to be able to communicate well with people of all ages
Be patient with a bubbly and warm personality, be able to work with riders of all abilities
Have human first aid training
Have good horse riding skills
Female, aged between 21 – 25
On or before 15 October 2022
A TAX-FREE package with a base salary of £18,000 – £24,000 per annum (depending upon experience), plus accommodation, yearly air ticket, health insurance and annual leave
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format, along with your recent photo and BHS certification
HCP Group is a recruitment and search consultancy specialising in the hospitality and equine sectors, recruiting exceptionally talented people across the UK, Asia and the Middle East.
Here at HCP Automotive, we are looking for a Key Account Manager at our offices based in South Croydon, Surrey. We are looking to grow our team with an exceptional individual to be a part of the team taking the business forward into unchartered territory.
We are advocates of people over process, every member of our team is exceptional at what they do. Our culture is inclusive, friendly, and supportive, we genuinely want to help you achieve your ambitions.
We would love for you to be a part of our team and join us at this exciting and pivotal time in our history.
More About the Role
- You will be assigned to some of our top accounts which include the leading UK automotive groups.
- You will be responsible for sourcing and identifying talent, which includes speaking to candidates to qualify and register their details.
- Manging the process end to end; right from screening candidates, arranging interviews with clients and candidates to offer and placement stage.
- Negotiating with clients and seeking new opportunities to develop the business.
- Ensuring accurate candidate information is provided, maintaining information on the database.
What we would love to see from you
- You will have the advantage of managing existing key accounts, with clients that we have a great rapport with. All you need to bring to the table is confidence in naturally building and maintaining relationships!
- Professionalism: Our clients know us for being honest, consultative and meticulous, always ensuring we remain tactful and dexterous.
- Communication: You will need to be well spoken to communicate with candidates and clients. Also, as we are a close-knit team looking to expand, your opinion and experience will be valued, we encourage you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Target Driven; Proven sales and marketing skills would be highly advantageous to this role.
- Organised; with a busy desk to run, it is vital for you to have your own processes in place, to ensure you can manage and keep on top of the workload
- Hungry for growth; This would be an ideal time to join us as we are going through a period of expansion, someone who is keen to progress would fit in well.
- Initiative: We welcome you to step up and take control when needed. “If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door…”. Someone who has the drive and initiative to meet targets will have the opportunity to grow.
- We love people who think outside the box, those who are fearless and willing to overcome any obstacle. You are the leaders of the future.
What is on offer?
We will be looking at offering a very competitive basic salary accompanied by a generous commission structure based on performance.
We offer a career progression path that will allow you to gain skills and understanding in management.
The working hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday (With options for hybrid working).