HCP Group encompasses HCP Automotive and HCP International, two premier recruitment consultancies offering unparalleled services to Clients, which entail some of the most luxurious brands, hiring the best talent to complement the brands and groups they represent.
We have chosen and continue to select cutting-edge technology with our people in mind. To enhance productivity and deliver exceptional customer service, we provide the best software and hardware to make your everyday role more efficient and collaborative wherever you work. In addition, we provide training to build your digital skills regularly so that you can grow alongside our technological enhancements.
The business was established directly as a response to the needs of automotive manufacturers and their retailer networks to have a trusted partner who could work with them by understanding their brand values and delivering talent acquisition solutions quickly, efficiently, and consistently.
Today, within our automotive division, we are the trusted partners of brands such as Audi, Bentley, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, and Rolls-Royce. And automotive dealer groups, both privately and publicly owned. In our international business, we work with Middle Eastern Royal Families, Embassies, Private Family Offices and Conglomerates to Multi-National Corporations.
This is a fascinating time for HCP; we're growing our team to help deliver our ambitious strategy to become the ultimate specialist recruitment consultancy. Read on if you're looking for a new challenge, have an entrepreneurial flare, and are motivated by ownership and accountability where you'll also have an opportunity to create a small but highly effective marketing department.
The newly created and exciting role of Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering the online marketing strategy across email marketing, automation, campaigns, CRM management and analysis, website, and social media management.
- Construct and implement campaigns to support recruitment strategies targeting audiences within multiple industries in the UK and internationally
- Develop, manage and continually finetuning the client and candidate journey to ensure engagement, transparency, and a positive experience
- Produce ROI reports by gathering data gained from recruitment teams, aiming to improve ROI
- React to PR requests efficiently by having the ability to draft responses and press releases
- React to branding requests quickly, particularly while working on bid and tender presentation slides
- You may also be required to help on bids, help with HR campaigns and possibly other departments depending on their needs
- You hold a marketing degree and have proven experience of lead generation success in a marketing or communications role
- You have excellent English language skills with the ability to write copy for blogs, news and views, web content, social media platforms etc
- A multi-tasker with excellent time and project management skills who can work effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing business
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and marketing automation activities
- A robust understanding of social media platforms and their role in marketing and communications
- A confident approach without hesitation to overcome obstacles. There could be many; we're a fast-paced business, and problem-solving is paramount to getting the job done
- Experience in working across functional disciplines & diverse cultures would be beneficial
- Working with recruitment industry platforms such as Broadbean and Salesforce would be ideal, although not essential
- You must be passionate about marketing, can work with busy teams and influence decisions with excellent presentation skills.
Besides working with a great team of people, we offer attractive compensation, benefits and a genuine opportunity for further progress and development in an expanding group.
If you're interested in discovering more about HCP, the role, and our ambitions, apply with your up-to-date CV.
About HCP Automotive:
HCP Automotive is a leading independent recruitment consultancy working within the automotive sector and offers various services to vehicle manufacturers, dealer groups and candidates. The business has proliferated in the past decade, with more than 40% revenue growth in the past five years alone and continues to deliver outstanding results for clients and candidates alike.
Our offices in South Croydon, Surrey serve an international community of clients and candidates, providing job opportunities, talent, and advice across the United Kingdom, Asia, and the Middle East.
The Marketing team is currently being developed and will sit within the wider recruitment sales department. The team will play a key role in projects, advising on and assisting with website design, build and maintenance; social activities including podcasts and film; data management and analytical reporting; to brand and marketing campaign projects.
The Marketing Assistant role would suit someone who is a creative thinker and can put their mind to a varied workload, working across multiple projects at any one time.
- Initially reporting to senior management, you will be responsible for regularly updating the website, news and views (online blogs) as well as ensuring job adverts are engaging and adhere to our brand standards
- Prepare and present reports for SEO and keyword tracking. Utilising the latest tools to improve website performance
- Regularly producing and sharing engaging online content using social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- Editing and publishing media posts, including film
- Orchestrating filming and photography tasks
- Analysing and preparing reports on the performance of digital activities
- Managing new business enquiries via calls and web enquiries, logging and assigning them to the correct departments and reporting thereon
- Working collaboratively with all members of the UK and international recruitment teams
- Managing the delivery of branded and engaging content
- Experienced Marketing Assistant with at least two years experience. Or, a recent marketing graduate having attained a minimum of 2:1 who has drive, integrity and will to succeed
- Excellent desktop publishing skills, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge of Adobe design programmes, particularly InDesign and Illustrator. Sketch and Photoshop are also desirable.
- Good understanding of graphic design to produce design tasks such as webpage mockups, email campaigns, automation and branded documentation
- e-marketing and familiarity with CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic, ability to plan and adhere to strict deadlines
- A high level of attention to detail, coupled with excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively manage your workload, prioritise and handle several simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Personable and confident, able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Pro-active and takes initiative
At HCP, we’re passionate about creating a culture where there are opportunities for everyone to showcase their best self.