Are you an experienced F&B professional?
Have you set up and managed successful high-end fine dining restaurants?
Would you be interested in a fantastic opportunity to be involved with something similar in the Middle East?
Our Client is opening three, potentially four fabulous world-renown fine-dining restaurants in the Middle East’s most happening place – Saudi Arabia! They are in the process of establishing the group's F&B Division and are looking for a dynamic Managing Director to head-up the operations.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive, they seek to recruit a Leader as Managing Director who will have complete P&L responsibility for establishing and developing the F&B Division.
- Oversee all aspects of the food and beverage operation across all outlets embracing responsibility for commercial development, menu creation, brand standards development and exceptional quality.
- You are a strategic and operational leader who has experience in the planning, pre-opening and managing of fine-dining restaurants such as Zuma, Bagatelle, Sumosan Twiga or Novikov, to name a few.
- Has a keen eye for detail, is highly organised and has exceptional financial acumen with a proven ability to lead and develop the F&B Management and Teams.
- Passionate about service culture and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Strong understanding of operational controls, budgeting and forecasting
- Excellent organisational, leadership and people development skills.
Base salary £100,000 – £143,000 (depending upon experience) per annum plus accommodation, car or transport allowance, private healthcare, annual business-class air ticket and incentives.
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV.
HCP Group is a recruitment and search consultancy specialising in the hospitality sector, recruiting exceptionally talented people across the UK, Asia and the Middle East.