Join our client, a leading automotive business in Berkshire, as a Risk Management Specialist. In this pivotal role, you will lead the three lines of defence model, ensuring effective identification, control, and mitigation of risks within a regulated retail environment.
- Reporting to the Head of Finance you will maintain and enhance the risk management framework and internal control system.
- Act as the primary contact for risk management.
- Lead the three lines of defence model, working with third parties and collaborating with the Compliance Manager.
- Develop a positive risk management culture, ensuring adherence to internal and external regulatory obligations.
- Proven experience in risk management and/or compliance roles within the automotive industry.
- Strong understanding of risk management processes.
- Knowledge of FCA and other relevant regulatory bodies (i.e., ICO).
- Familiarity with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) in a high-value retail environment.
- Track record of performing in a fast-paced, regulated retail environment.
Base salary £45,000 with an OTE of £51,750 per annum plus benefits such as private healthcare and participation in a car scheme.
If you are a dynamic Risk Management professional looking to make an impact in a renowned automotive setting, we invite you to apply. Exciting opportunities await the right candidate!