A sleek and sophisticated dealership are on the hunt to employ an Assistant Accountant. Reporting into the Group Accountant your objective will be to ensure that the dealerships accounts paperwork is processed in line with the company’s procedures.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading and progressive group to participate in the growth and development of the team ensuring they are supported. The dealership has a family feel being such a close-knit team so they need someone hands on and experienced.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual; someone whom has previously worked within accounts ideally within the automotive industry. This will be based near Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
Who we are looking for:
- Candidates will need to have previous accounts experience and be a general all-rounder from within an account’s role
- The ideal candidate must be efficient, hardworking and dedicated
- Knowledge of Kerridge is ideal for this role
What’s on offer?
They will be offering the successful candidate a basic salary of £30,000 – £32,000 with an OTE of £35,000.
This will be working Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm.
Apply now, if this is something you feel you would be able to fit straight into…
We are working with a very successful automotive dealer group assisting them to secure a Purchase Ledger Clerk. Despite market conditions they are reporting significant increases in turnover and profit. This has been put down to their ability to diversify and adapt to the ever changing conditions.
Based near Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, you will be fully accountable for the entire purchase ledger process, from purchase orders thorough to invoices and reconciliation.
- Experience providing a professional and efficient service to the finance function
- Someone who is proactive, detail-oriented, organised and a true people-person
- Dynamic and flexible approach to work, with the ability to multi-task
- Happy to take control, be accountable and the kind of person wants to work in an exciting and dynamic environment
You will be offered a basic salary between £27,000 with an additional bonus scheme taking your total earnings to £30,000.
The working hours are from 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
If this is something you would like to know more about, please apply now and we will be in touch.