Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions
In order to qualify for the HCP International’s Refer a Friend reward Programme, the following terms apply:
- The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.
- The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “The Referrer” for a role.
- The Referee must have been in their role for at least 3 months in order to qualify for this scheme.
- The Referrer must be a candidate already registered with HCP International in order to be eligible for the ‘Reward’.
- The Referee must not already be known to HCP International. They must not be previously registered with HCP International.
- The Referrer can refer as many friends or colleagues to HCP International as they choose.
- Permanent employees or temporary and contract staff of HCP International are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
- A voucher (choice of John Lewis & Amazon) or donation to a charity of the referrers choice, will be arranged once the Referee has been placed in a new role for 13 weeks. After this time, the Referrer can claim their voucher or submit their charity of choice. Vouchers are not cash redeemable.
- The Referrer must ensure that they obtain the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with data protection legislation. The Referrer will indemnify HCP International for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent from the Referee.
- Although HCP International will do their best to contact the Referrer once they are eligible to receive their voucher, the responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact their HCP consultant to claim their voucher.
- HCP International is not responsible if a gift certificate or a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- The referrer will be eligible for a voucher up to the value of £100. The value of the voucher is at HCP’s discretion
- HCP International reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.
- Eligibility for this offer is at HCP International’s discretion and our decision is final.