You are here:
Home Sales Manager
- Job reference: FP/R/009644
- Location: Hampshire
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + £50k OTE plus car and benefits
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Sales, Management
Our client; a successful prestigious automotive company based in the Hampshire area have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and goal-oriented Sales Manager who wishes to take the business forward by creating competitive winning strategies aligned with the company objectives. As the Sales Manager, you will be continuously watching over the market, the economic situation, the competitors, and turnover and development costs.
- This is a senior role which will involve taking full responsibility and accountability for the sales department results
- The successful applicant will be driven by success and will have a track record of experience in delivering results in their current role
- Managing your team will have been an ingredient to that success and you must be able to demonstrate some of the key skills required to get the best from your team
- Reporting directly to the Dealer Principal, you will currently be in a similar role and looking for the next phase of your career development
- The successful applicant can expect full support in the achievement of the highest performance standards and customer experience
Who we are looking for:
- Possess excellent management skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Computer literate with Kerridge experience
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
What is on offer?
£50k OTE plus car, other benefits included
If you are interested and think you have what it takes then please forward your CV to Fifi Passell.
HCP International is a global automotive search consultancy...
- Consultant name: Fifi Passell
- Telephone: 020 8256 1246
- Email: Send email
- Similar jobs
Our client, a passenger car dealer has an opening for a Branch Manager to manage their dealership in Kurdistan.
Provide sales leadership to maximise sales opportunities Install sales processes in the...
Our client, a passenger car dealership is seeking an experienced Brand Manager to manage their sales department and lead the marketing team
Manage the sales department...
A large and very well-established dealer group are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join their team based at the stunning showroom in Surrey as a Business Manager...
Our Commercial client in Surrey is part of a family owned company that offer great prospects and development. They have an exciting opportunity with a generous salary to join their commercial team as a Business Manager...
My client, an established and expanding volume dealership in Northamptonshire, is looking for an experienced and stable Business Manager to join their team...