You are here:
Home Business Manager
- Job reference: FP/R/009646
- Location: Hampshire
- Salary: £17500 - £25000 per annum + £50k OTE plus car and benefits
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Finance & Accounting, Sales
Our client, a well-established and successful automotive group based in Hampshire are currently looking for a Business Manager to join their team representing a premium brand. As the Business Manager you will have full responsibility for the departments finance and insurance sales, ensuring high performance in all areas. The successful candidate will have Sales Manager tendencies as the company are keen to promote from within.
- The successful applicant will be driven by success and will have a track record of experience in delivering results in their current role
- Managing your team will have been an ingredient to that success and you must be able to demonstrate some of the key skills required to get the best from your team
- Reporting directly to the Dealer Principal, you will currently be in a similar role and looking for the next phase of your career development
- The successful applicant can expect full support in the achievement of the highest performance standards and customer experience
Who we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Possess excellent management skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
What is on offer?
£50k OTE plus car, other benefits can be expected.
If you are interested and think you have what it takes then please forward your CV to Fifi Passell.
HCP International is a global automotive search consultancy...
- Consultant name: Fifi Passell
- Telephone: 020 8256 1246
- Email: Send email
- Similar jobs
Our client, a passenger car dealership is seeking an experienced Brand Manager to manage their sales department and lead the marketing team
Manage the sales department...
A large and very well-established dealer group are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join their team based at the stunning showroom in Surrey as a Business Manager...
Our Commercial client in Surrey is part of a family owned company that offer great prospects and development. They have an exciting opportunity with a generous salary to join their commercial team as a Business Manager...
My client, an established and expanding volume dealership in Northamptonshire, is looking for an experienced and stable Business Manager to join their team...
Our client a leading prestige brand based at one of their flagship centres in Surrey is seeking an experienced Business Manager to join this busy and well placed dealership...